Residents and visitors are encouraged to reduce waste, pollution and energy usage by recycling products at the Odessa Recycle Center.
(Disposal of items at this facility are for residential purposes only.)
Sunday and Monday: Closed
Tuesday-Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Cardboard (including food boxes such as cereal boxes) in the Yellow containers
- Newspaper in the Blue containers
- Mixed Paper (junk mail, paperback books, shredded paper, paper bags, shredded paper, office or school paper, chipboard)
- #1 Plastic (clear water or soda bottles) in the Green containers
- #2 Plastic (thick cloudy plastics such as milk jugs or laundry detergent containers in the Green containers
For convenience the following drop off recycling locations are placed throughout the City.
Cardboard only container :
1015 S County Rd W, Odessa, TX 79763 - Floyd Gwin Park
9201 Rainbow Dr. Odessa, Texas -Lawndale Park
3100 E University Blvd, Odessa, TX 79762 - Jim Parker Park
Plastic and Cardboard container :
3839 TX-338 Loop, Odessa, TX 79762 - UTPB Soccer Fields
7001 E Yukon Rd- Parks Bell Ranch
Mixed Paper and Newspaper:
1350 E 8th St, Odessa, TX 79761 -Albertsons Market
2751 N County Rd W, Odessa, TX 79764- Albertsons Market
1107 E 42nd St, Odessa, TX 79762 -Lowes Supermarket