The Adopt-A-Spot Program is established for community organizations, schools, businesses, civic groups, churches, or families who want to maintain and beautify a particular area including roadways, alleys, or open areas. Adopt-a-Spot support and help our community free of litter and graffiti.
- A signed installed on the adopted location to identify their ownership.
- Garbage bags
- Agree to maintain the adopted spaces for a period of three (3) years.
- Adopted spaces may be renewed upon request.
- Are strictly enforced. Adopt-a-Spot volunteers are required to notify Keep Odessa Beautiful if they are unable to keep their adoption commitment. If so, the spot will become eligible for someone else to adopt.
- Volunteers are required to submit a report after each cleanup.
- Volunteers are responsible for picking up litter in their adopted area four (4) times a year or any time at the discretion of the group the adopted area requires pickup.
You may select an area to adopt by visiting our map. The red map pins are areas that need adoption; select an area you wish to adopt. After selecting an area, you will need to contact us with the area you have chosen. email@example.com (432) 335-4686. We will process the information and contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for Keeping Odessa Beautiful!