Dr. Sudip Bose Bio
- Practicing Emergency Physician
- Iraq War Veteran
- Medical Media Correspondent
Practicing Emergency Physician
- Selected as "Leading Physician of the World" by the International Association of Healthcare Professionals (IAHCP)
- Selected as one of "America's Health Care Leaders" by the American College of Emergency Physicians and Health Leaders Magazine
- Medical Director for the city of Odessa, Texas.
- Dr. Bose is now double board certified in emergency medicine and EMS.
Iraq War Veteran
- Former Major, U.S. Army
- Iraq war veteran, recognized as a "CNN Hero" for serving as a U.S. physician who treated Saddam Hussein after his capture from the spider hole by U.S. forces
- Awarded the Bronze Star for serving one of the longest combat tours by a physician since World War II
- Served as one of the sole frontline physicians in the Second Battle of Fallujah
- Founder of The Battle Continues, a non-profit charity
- One of America's most experienced doctors on mass casualty, disaster care and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- International keynote speaker
- Speaking topics include:
- Leadership Under Pressure
- Veteran Issues, etc.
- Speaking fees benefit injured veterans
- For more information on Dr. Bose as a speaker, or to contact him regarding speaking engagements, visit the Doc Bose website
Medical Media Correspondent
- Co-hosted weekly health segment on CBS News as well as a contributor to local and national media outlets
- Featured physician on hit worldwide reality TV show "Untold Stories of the ER"
- Guest and consultant for "The Dr. Oz Show"
- Spokesperson for the American College of Emergency Physicians
- Founder of Keep Your Inner Army Strong
- Associate Clinical Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Illinois College of Medicine.
- Trained emergency medicine residency programs to score number 1 in the nation on in-training exams.
- Trains thousands of physicians through his preparatory courses on the standard of care and providing expert care.
- Selected for the national teaching award by the American College of Medicine. (ACEP)
- Recognized as "ACEP hero of last 40 years.
- Trains paramedics, nurses and physicians.
- He teaches city leadership on how to smoothly set up command structures during disasters such as mass shootings, natural disasters, and pandemics. Here is an example of a talk he gave to TCMA. He also presented to the United Nations on this same topic.
- Authored the textbook "High Yield Emergency Medicine" that trains doctors on the standard of care and was accepted into the Library of Congress as a leading medical textbook
- Authored over 50 publications; for a complete list of research and publications, visit the Doc Bose About page
- Distinguished Fellow of Teaching at the American College of Emergency Physicians
- Fellow of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- Darnall Army Medical Center: Internship and Residency in Emergency Medicine
- Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine: Medical Doctor (MD)
- Northwestern University: Bachelor of Arts (BA), Honors Program in Medical Education, Psychology, Biology
- Received number 1 score in country on medical boards
- Working Out
- Spending time with family and friends